What We Do
We work at the intersection of your business, your life and your wealth–because we understand that these are not mutually exclusive terms.
AN INTEGRATED FRAMEWORK DESIGNED TO MAKE YOUR VISION OF LIFE SUCCESS A REALITY.
YOUR WEALTH LIFE CYCLE
Building the business and growing the family
Saving profits and accumulating assets
Managing risk, both business and personal
Financial Independence-enjoying what has been built
Spending income, preserving capital
Succession of the business-whether inside or outside of the family
Focusing more on giving back
Family legacy- passing on both family values and financial capital
Inter-generational transfer of the family wealth
Philanthropy- Leaving the earth a better place than when you came, creating a meaningful legacy
We lead the process with questions, and lots of them. Questions that others are often afraid to ask, or have seldom even thought to. Questions centred around what concerns you the most:
- Your values, goals, ambitions
- Hopes, fears and motivations
- Your family, business, community and philanthropic desires
We then move to understand the facts of your current situation, including corporate and financial structures, cash flow and tax planning and any other strategies you might employ.
Only once there is clarity surrounding the vision for your future and the facts of your current situation do we focus on designing a comprehensive, goals-based financial plan. We do not presuppose what products or solutions might be appropriate.
- Review what’s possible and examine the what-if scenarios
- Assess the trade-offs and present the options
- Ensure flexibility in the design, because we know change is a constant
The outcome is a personally-relevant plan, tailored to what’s most important to you and adaptable to shifts that will inevitably occur in your life.
We wholeheartedly subscribe to the philosophy that “action is the foundational key to all success” – Pablo Picasso
Through a collaborative effort between our team and yours, we facilitate the implementation of your plan in a priority sequence that corresponds to your most pressing needs, including but not limited to:
- Estate and succession planning, insurance and risk management and structural and cash flow planning
- Diligent underwriting and negotiation with insurers to secure the best possible policy structure at the ideal premium cost
- Ensuring your asset allocation is aligned with your vision and the plan
- Communicating with all the necessary members of the team, including both family members and professional advisors, to help ensure a collective understanding of the plan
The result is a plan that comes to life as intended, seamlessly executed in the appropriate timeframe with accuracy and transparency.
We believe that once a plan is implemented, the most important things reviewing it regularly and adjusting as life dictates. It is a common occurrence for us to see plans that have been left on the shelf and are out-of-date, seldom having been reviewed, if ever.
Through regular reviews, we continually ensure the plan maintains its relevance in the face of change (both internal and external) such as;
- Shifts to your goals and objectives
- New opportunities for your business or your family
- Changes to tax laws and/or economic circumstances
We know that the measurement of success is defined by the progress made towards your unique vision for your life, family, business and community. Monitoring the plan on a consistent basis allows us to quickly identify and act upon any misalignments, opportunities or risks that might arise as your life changes over time.
Regardless of where you are in your Wealth Cycle, we work with you to realize your financial goals and aspirations.
We consider all aspects of your financial well-being, so we achieve the very best possible outcomes. Our objective is to create and preserve your wealth—positively impacting you, your family, and even the world around you. Seeing you gain financial independence and ultimately thrive your way—is our way.